Startups have been the flavour of the season for quite some time now. But the million dollar question on many people’s minds is, that should they stick to the 9 to 5 job or start up. This podcast will go a long way in helping you demystify your confusion regarding making that decision.
Hear the Podcast here –
The team at Web Marketing Academy, Bangalore discusses with Entrepreneur Mohak Kapadia, from Ahmedabad who started his company at the age of 19 and sold it later. In the podcast, you will also hear Sejal, a seasoned Digital Marketing Enthusiast and a co-host for Digital India Podcast with Monica Samuel, an Independent Consultant and Faculty, Co-host at WMA with Suresh Babu, founder of Web Marketing Academy. Together, they discuss what it takes to become an Entreprenuer, the advantage of Starting up vs a 9 to 5 Job.
Some Questions Answered –
- What do expect when you take the plunge into starting up a business
- Some case studies Indian specific, what happens to some of the brand who started and where they are now
- Brands laid off employees- reasons and opinions
- Myths of Start up by someone who started a business at the age of 19, Is 9-5 Job a myth ?
- Not just starting up, but how to execute it
- Allocation of funds
- Why startup fails
- Advantages of Digital Marketing in the startup world
- Resources and tools for Startups