While the world goes gaga over Digital Marketing, very few seem to be discussing affiliate marketing. A true gem, a lot of digital marketing in the future will be reliant on affiliate marketing. While social media marketing helps create buzz, search engine marketing helps drive traffic, affiliate marketers helps converts traffic into leads and sales. As the focus on ROI and analytics grows, more businesses will demand (they have started demanding already) people to showcase the exact value of digital marketing efforts. If there is one decisive way to measure digital marketing, it’s affiliate marketing.
We’ve compiled a list of some of the most useful, informative and resourceful courses on the subject available on udemy. Enrolling yourself for one or more in 2017 could help you add skills and knowledge to your CV and grow in your career. Most importantly, it will make you future ready.
Affiliate Marketing – Beginners
1. For beginners, this course on Affiliate Marketing – A Beginner’s Guide to Earning Online could be a good way to get things started. 56 lectures packed in 4 hours, this course by Lisa Irby is the booster shot you could use to get going. More details here.
Affiliate Marketing Strategies
2. One of the most sought after and highly recommended course is this one on Guide to Effective Affiliate Marketing Strategies by Kudus Adu. Not only does he focus on create an affiliate marketing strategy, he focuses on best practices to create money pages, tells you how to build your email marketing list and how to profit from it. He clearly asks people looking for ‘get rich quick strategies’ to stay away from the course. More details here.
3. For those who want to figure out how to sell Amazon products and make money off it, this course on 2017 Affiliate Marketing + SEO Strategy could be ideal for you. It’s a quick course that teaches how to build an amazon affiliate website, brushes you on the latest SEO techniques but may not be enough if you are looking at an advanced curriculum. Details here.
Build High Quality Affiliate Websites
4. If you are interested in learning the process behind building a WordPress website then you should look at Learn how to Build High Quality Affiliate Websites. This will help you not just learn how to promote but also get you going with setting up the wordpress website and then promote relevant products. Details here.
Generating Stable and Recurring Income
5. This domain can work for people in two ways. One is to get sudden bursts of income by selling a certain product. The second part is selling a service that gives you recurring fees. This udemy course on Affiliate Marketing Strategy for Stable and Recurring Income can be very helpful if your objective is the latter. At 5.5 hours and 56 lectures, this is very extensive and useful for those looking at mastering this subject. Details are available here.
Generating Instant Traffic to Affiliate Links
6. For a slightly different take on the subject and figuring out how to get targeted traffic onto your promoted links, you must have a look at Affiliate Marketing: Instant Traffic to Affiliate Links. A quick look at the reviews will help you decide if this is the exact course you are looking for. Sometimes the right approach is what is required to make a campaign work, this one might just work for you. You can see more details here.
7. Cost Per Acquisition is one of the ways in which we will all hear more campaigns being defined in the future. While it is just another word for whatever we have been talking about so far, this short series on CPA Affiliate Marketing will introduce you to the concepts of CPA and initiate you into learning more about this type of measurement. More details are available here.
If none of these courses seem interesting or if you are looking for more options, then you should check out this exhaustive list of Affiliate Marketing courses available at udemy. Regardless of whether you decide to pursue a course or not, wish you the best with your affiliate marketing efforts in the time to come! Do join our unmissable newsletter to keep up with updates on all such topics.