While the world goes gaga over Digital Marketing, few seem to be discussing affiliate marketing in depth. A true gem, a lot of digital marketing in the future will be reliant on affiliate marketing. While social media marketing helps create buzz, search engine marketing helps drive traffic, affiliate marketers helps converts traffic into leads and sales. As the focus on ROI and analytics grows, more businesses will demand (they have started demanding already) people to showcase the exact value of digital marketing efforts. If there is one decisive way to measure digital marketing, it’s affiliate marketing. Keeping all that in mind, we’ve reviewed and listed 7 Best Affiliate Marketing Courses and Training for 2017.
We’ve compiled a review list of some of the most useful, informative and resourceful courses and training on the subject available. Enrolling yourself for one or more in 2017 could help you add skills and knowledge to your CV and grow in your career. Most importantly, it will make you future ready.
Presenting the 7 Best Affiliate Marketing Programs, Courses and Training for 2017
- 1. Affiliate Marketing – Beginner Level
- 2. Affiliate Marketing Strategies – Intermediate / Master Level
- 3. Affiliate Marketing + SEO Strategy – Beginner Level
- 4. Build High Quality Affiliate Websites – Intermediate / Master Level
- 5. Generating Stable and Recurring Income – The Complete 2017 Affiliate Marketing Course – Intermediate / Expert Level
- 6. Generating Instant Traffic to Affiliate Links – Intermediate Level
- 7. CPA Marketing – Beginner Level
1. Affiliate Marketing – Beginner Level
For beginners, this course on Affiliate Marketing – A Beginner’s Guide to Earning Online could be a good way to get things started. 56 lectures packed in 4 hours, this course by Lisa Irby is the booster shot you could use to get going. The author helps you
– Select a Good Niche for your affiliate business
– Create a Website with WordPress
– Teaches you how to avoid getting penalized by Google
– Build your profile as an authority in your niche
– Drive more traffic, convert more sales and increase your profits
At an average rating of 4.7 with 5000+ students having taken up the course, this is one good deal. Check out more details here.
2. Affiliate Marketing Strategies – Intermediate / Master Level
One of the most sought after and highly recommended course is this one on Guide to Effective Affiliate Marketing Strategies by Kudus Adu. Not only does he focus on create an affiliate marketing strategy, he focuses on best practices to create money pages, tells you how to build your email marketing list and how to profit from it. He clearly asks people looking for ‘get rich quick strategies’ to stay away from the course.
The training will teach you to
– Do market research in your niche so you can be sure about your chosen industry as you start off
– Create high converting money pages
– Shortcuts and tricks to get work done faster
– Drive Traffic to your pages – Both free and paid
– Most importantly share Live Case Studies that will help you learn the art live
You can find more details here.
3. Affiliate Marketing + SEO Strategy – Beginner Level
For those who want to figure out how to sell Amazon products and make money off it, this course on 2017 Affiliate Marketing + SEO Strategy could be ideal for you. It’s a quick course that teaches how to build an amazon affiliate website, brushes you on the latest SEO techniques but may not be enough if you are looking at an advanced curriculum.
The trainer Isli Hoxha, Website Developer & Growth Hacker will teach you how to
– Master the art of selecting niche
– Setting up a WordPress Website in under 6 minutes
– Choosing the right affiliate programs
– Promoting Affiliate Offers
More details available here.
4. Build High Quality Affiliate Websites – Intermediate / Master Level
If you are interested in learning the process behind building a WordPress website then you should look at Learn how to Build High Quality Affiliate Websites. This will help you not just learn how to promote but also get you going with setting up the wordpress website and then promote relevant products.
Andrew’s course is a Bestselling Course and we have no doubts why. The following pointers should help you make up your mind.
– You will learn various monetizing methods
– Find an affiliate program that suits your needs
– Help you set up your site
– Set up Google Analytics to keep track of traffic, conversions and sales
– Social Media Setting up and Optimization
– Automating using IFTTT
– Creating website content, promoting and optimizing it
More details here.
5. Generating Stable and Recurring Income – The Complete 2017 Affiliate Marketing Course – Intermediate / Expert Level
This domain can work for people in two ways. One is to get sudden bursts of income by selling a certain product. The second part is selling a service that gives you recurring fees. This course on Affiliate Marketing Strategy for Stable and Recurring Income can be very helpful if your objective is the latter. At 5.5 hours and 56 lectures, this is very extensive and useful for those looking at mastering this subject.
In this training program by iMarket XL and Max Stryker, you will learn how to
– Takes you in depth to help you understand Affiliate Marketing Model
– How to reach out to prospect buyers
– How to do market research, find target market and identify niche market
– Keyword research and identifying high quality keywords
– Promote affiliate deals via website vs no website
– SEO Plugins and a lot more emphasis on WordPress
Details are available here.
6. Generating Instant Traffic to Affiliate Links – Intermediate Level
For a slightly different take on the subject and figuring out how to get targeted traffic onto your promoted links, you must have a look at Affiliate Marketing: Instant Traffic to Affiliate Links. A quick look at the reviews will help you decide if this is the exact course you are looking for. Sometimes the right approach is what is required to make a campaign work, this one might just work for you.
The trainer focuses on
– Different ways to do AF Marketing
– Traffic secrets revealed
– How to focus on targeted traffic
– How to automate and speed up the process
You can see more details here.
7. CPA Marketing – Beginner Level
Cost Per Acquisition is one of the ways in which we will all hear more campaigns being defined in the future. While it is just another word for whatever we have been talking about so far, this short series on CPA Affiliate Marketing will introduce you to the concepts of CPA and initiate you into learning more about this type of measurement.
– Quick course to understand the basics
– How to generate CPA income
– In depth analysis on AF Income
More details are available here.
You may also be interested in checking out Best ClickBank Affiliate Marketing Courses to Earn Passive Income and Best Amazon Affiliate Marketing Courses to Earn Money Online.
BONUS : To understand what Affiliate marketing means and how it works even if you don’t have a very large audience to reach out to, then this video will help.
You may also want to check out 9 Best Content Marketing Training, Courses and Certifications for 2017; Best Instagram Marketing Training and Courses for 2017 and Top 10 Skill Based Coursera Courses for 2017. In addition to that, you will find 7 Best EMail Marketing Courses really useful and the 8 Best Shopify Marketing Courses will help Increase Sales and Profits.
Regardless of whether you decide to pursue a course or not, wish you the best with your digital marketing efforts in the time to come! These were the 7 Best Affiliate Marketing Courses and Training you could pursue in 2017, do join our unmissable newsletter to keep up with updates on all such topics.