1) Publish evergreen content
Post content that can be reused over time. Helps you save time.
2) Create an invite-only group of your most engaged audience
Facebook is all about groups and communities. In addition to your page, try and nurture a community too.
3) Post when your competitors are asleep
Various studies show that posting time on Facebook plays an important role to enjoy the expected results. Don’t post status messages when everybody’s doing it, post it when everybody’s sleeping.
4) Publish videos natively on Facebook
Videos prove one of the best tools on Facebook. In addition to YouTube, post content natively on facebook too.
5) Test your posting frequency
Don’t over-do it, don’t let them forget you. Look at what works for your audience and post as per results.
6) Partner with other Facebook pages in your niche
Recent studies suggest that you should join hands with counterparts. Actually, you should share each others’ posts on regular basis.
7) Let your email list do the tango
To reach more and more viewers, you can also use the contact links in your email account. Share facebook post links in your email marketing and communication too.
8) Request your engaged audience to turn on notification for your new posts
Just ask your followers to click on “Get Notifications.” Simple step, quite helpful.
There are many more ways to increase a page’s reach. Feel like adding any? Do mention them in the comments below 🙂