The world as it stands today is under constant attack by hackers and what companies increasingly are focusing towards is cyber security. Modern warfare doesn’t involve armies battling it out at borders, but it involves cyber security experts defending precious data and systems of new age organizations. That’s precisely where lies a strong need for professionally skilled cyber security experts.
The best thing about modern times is the ease with which any new skill can be acquired without any previous experience in the domain. The same holds true for this one and we have curated a list of the best training programs that will turn you into a professional cyber security expert.
Presenting the Best Cyber Security Courses and Training Online
- 1. The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed
- 2. The Complete Cyber Security Course : Network Security!
- 3. The Complete Cyber Security Course : Anonymous Browsing!
- 4. The Complete Cyber Security Course : End Point Protection!
- 5. How to Get a Job in Cyber Security
- 6. Cyber Security Certification – Security +
Nathan House is the CEO of Station X ans has over 24 years experience in cyber security. He has advised some of the largest companies in the world, assuring security on multi-billion projects. He has taught more than 40,000 students online in the domain of online security and his courses are widely appreciated and much sought after.
In this course, you will learn –
– Advanced practical skillset in defeating online threats – hackers, malware
– To become a cyber security specialist
– About Privacy, Anonymity and Pseudonymity
– Operating system security and privacy
Online Internet Security Courses Review – Nathan explains everything very clearly and uses many examples to illustrate his points. He is a human encyclopedia of cyber security, Nathan really knows the subject inside and out. – Michelle Jensen
Rating : 4.6 out of 5. You can Sign up Here.
This training is dedicated to network security among other aspects of online security. You will gain an advanced practical skill-set to fight against all threats including advanced hackers, trackers, exploit kits, Wi-Fi attacks and much more. This course is Volume 2 of the set by Nathan House.
You will in detail, learn about –
– Routers – Port and Vulnerability scanning
– Network Attacks, Architecture and Isolation
– Network Attacks and Network Isolation – Arp Spoofing and Switches
– Browser Security and Tracking Prevention
Cyber Security Course Online Review – I would like to say thank you Sir Nathan, for sharing with us your specials skills, talent and expertise to your students like me. I will try my very best to depend, implement and materialized what i have learn from the course. More power! – Brigido Luna
This cyber security training program revolves around Anonymous Browsing, Hiding your IP, Tor, Privacy, Proxy Servers and VPNs. Through this course, you will get a detailed understanding of how to achieve anonymity online against corporations as well as nation-state adversaries.
Curriculum for the Cyber Security Course –
– OPSEC (Operational Security)
– The Invisible Internet Project
– Live Operating Systems – Tails, Knoppix, Puppy linux, Jondo live, Tiny core linu
– Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
– VPN and Tor Routers
– Proxies – HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKs and Web
Training Review – I think these courses are very valuable.. Nathan has taken a lot of time to explain stuff. At times it can be a lot of theory.. but I have listened to it all and I feel that it has expanded my intelligence, my mind and above all my understanding of what is out there and how to deal with it properly. I just wish I could work with him. – Force Recon
In this cyber security bootcamp, learn all about Antivirus & Malware, Disk Encryption, Finding & Removing Hackers & Malware. You will learn about how to detect threats such as malware through the use of security through deception and detection technologies.
In this training, you will find out more about –
– File and Disk Encryption
– Anti-Virus and End-Point-Protection
– Next Generation – Anti-Virus, End-Point-Protection, Detection & Response (EDR)
– End-Point-Protection Technology
– Secure Deleting, Evidence Elimination and Anti-Forensics
– Malware and Hacker Hunting on the End-Point
– Threat Detection and Monitoring
– Operating System and Application Hardening
Bootcamp Review – Excellent! Well explained, tons of informations, lots of details (a bit fast sometimes though ^_- ), great job on the four volumes really. A must. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
Rating : 4.7 out of 5. You can Sign up Here.
This special training is for the ones who are wondering how to get a job and build a career in the domain of cyber security. It is a true beginner’s guide to enter this field and has a lot of relevant information to help you become a cyber security professional.
In this course of how to build a career in online security, you will learn –
– Key skills and traits that will help you succeed
– Understanding the Cyber Security Industry
– Roles you can play in this industry
– All about security certifications
– Relevant experience and planning your career path
Review – Brandon does a great job at simply explaining questions that you have but can’t find a great one-stop for. He covers all of those questions and gives you guidance on how to get to where you want to be. Supporting his recommendations are data and experience. – Justin Hein
Rating : 4.5 out of 5. You can Sign up Here.
This free course by Chad Russel includes nine lessons that teach you about Security+ certification and career options available for you. This is a great starting point for you to chart your course to a well paying Cyber Security career.
In this free cyber security course, you will learn to
– Comprehend Cyber Security
– Understand Security+ certification
– Recognize the Myriad of Cyber Security Career Paths
All you need to access this security training free course is Sign up Here. Ensure that you finish registration to get complete access to the course.
So that was our take on Best Cyber Security Learning Courses and Training Programs. Hope they helped you find what you were looking for. Do share this with your friends if you liked what you read. All the best to you in your career! Cheers!