They are rightfully calling it The Hottest Skill to acquire in the present times. Virtual Reality is taking over and how. What is required then is companies, agencies and developers who are adept at this skill, who can build VR games and other virtual reality applications. What we have done is done extensive research to find out the Best Virtual Reality Development Courses for 2018 that should help you grow in this domain and make a career. These are practical courses with different specializations, so you can pick and choose all that seem to be helping you. Moreover, to help you out, the courses we have shared are discounted to help you get the maximum benefit at affordable fees.
Presenting 7 Best Virtual Reality Development Courses and Training Online for 2018
- 1. Make Mobile VR Games in Unity with C# for Google Cardboard – One of the Best Virtual Reality Course
- 2. Build Virtual Reality Games for Google Cardboard Using Unity
- 3. Building your First VR Experience with Unity
- 4. The Unreal Engine Developer Course – Learn C++ & Make Games
- 5. React VR – Creating Virtual Reality Apps
- 6. 3ds Max + Unreal Engine 4: Easy VR for Arch Viz
- 7. Build Virtual Reality Games for Android and iPhone
1. Make Mobile VR Games in Unity with C# for Google Cardboard – One of the Best Virtual Reality Course
This course is focused on mobile VR and helps you write C# code even if you have no prior experience.
Key Highlights of VR Games Course –
– Introduction to VR & Comparing devices
– Comparision of top VR platforms
– Go Home – Programming in C#
– Creating a 3D Scene
– UI for Oculus Rift
– Building a Unity Android Project
– Setup a VR Camera
Instructors for VR Games course –
– Ben Tristem, Best-selling Instructor, Game Developer, Online Entrepreneur
– Sam Pattuzzi, Software Engineer, University of Cambridge
Rating : 4.6 out of 5. You can Sign up Here.
This training is specially focused on Google Cardboard & Android and it helps you create apps for that ecosystem.
Key Highlights of Google Cardboard VR Course –
– Understand basic concepts related to Virtual Reality and Google CardBoard
– Best practices in Virtual Reality
– Build 3 Virtual Reality Games for the Google CardBoard from scratch
– Ball Runner Computer Game, VRONE VR Game, Mazewalk VR Game
Dinesh Tavasalkar Engineer, Developer, Technical Trainer
Rating : 4.7 out of 5. You can Sign up Here.
This is ideal for all those who are new to developing virtual reality apps and also includes an introduction to Unity to help developers build applications in a straight forward manner.
Key Highlights of Unreal Engine Unity VR Experience Training –
– Installing Unity and setting up a basic scene
– Scripting first C# component
– Setting up Oculus Rift, building to HTC Vive
– Learn Moving and Interacting in VR
– Testing on Daydream, Cardboard and Desktop VR
– Making a game
Instructors for VR Experience with Unity course –
Packt Publishing, Tech Knowledge in Motion
You can Sign up Here.
If you want to use C++ to develop games using unreal engine, then this is the right fit for you. Created by by Ben Tristem and Sam Pattuzzi, both pros when it comes to the domain of virtual reality.
Key Highlights of the course –
– 55.5 hours of on demand video
– Average rating of 4.7 out of 5
– Learn C++ from scratch
– Build games in real time along with instructors
Rating : 4.7 out of 5. You can Sign up Here.
Key Highlights of React VR Course –
– Build entire React VR applications from scratch.
– Develop applications that deal with web requests and APIs
– Installing React VR and Essentials of React VR
– Projects – Shapes in React VR, Models and Animation, Weather Simulator
– David Katz, Coding Instructor & Software Engineer
Rating : 4.5 out of 5. You can Sign up Here.
Helps you learn how to use Unreal Engine (available for free) to turn 3D Projects into real time / VR project.
Key Highlights of Unreal Engine VR Training –
– Start your own real time project using Unreal Engine from scratch
– Use templates to easily navigate your build environment
– Add players, objects, collisions and simple scripts to your virtual environment
– Using UE4 for VR Headset – Oculus Rift or HTC Vive
– Adding interaction to Arch Viz projects
Instructor for Unreal Engine VR Training –
Adam Zollinger Digital Artist & Instructor – 3ds Max / V-Ray / Photoshop Digital Artist – 3ds Max & Photoshop
Rating : 4.2 out of 5. You can Sign up Here.
This vr online training program is meant for those who want to learn how to build VR Apps for Android and iPhone. It is a comprehensive guide to build and publish VR games using Unity.
Key Highlights of Android and iPhone VR Training –
– Quickly build and publish Virtual Reality games for Android and iPhones
– Convert existing games into Virtual Reality ones
– Teaches fastest way to build VR games on iPhones and Android
– Understanding iTunes App Store and Google Play Store
– Reusing virtual reality waypoints
Yohann Taieb, Apps Games Unity iOS Android Apple Watch TV Development
Rating : 4.3 out of 5. You can Sign up Here.
So that was our take on Best Virtual Reality Development Courses and Training Online. We really hope you were able to find the course(s) of your choice from this list. If you are looking at more options, do go through more Virtual Reality development courses, all of which are online courses so you can attend them from the comfort of your location. If you liked reading this article, do share it with your friends over email or social media. Every share helps us reach out to more relevant people looking for best courses online. You may also want to look at Best Machine Learning Courses, Unity Courses and Best iOS Course to help you grow in your career.
P.S : Some of the links in the article may be affiliate links.