This series of articles is dedicated to republishing the mailers that we send once every fortnight. If you like what you read, do join our mailer here.
Ever since marketing has existed, the month of February has been dedicated to all things love! We thought we must join the bandwagon and came up with our own version of Digital Valentine’s Day(s) 😀
Valentine’s Week and no gifts? nah!
Sharing some super cool updates and gifts that might brighten up your day 🙂
1. Check out this Practo’s Heart Breaking campaign, Limeroad’s Innovative Digital Campaign and what happened when Ola partnered with TVF last year around Valentine’s Day.
2. Would you believe me if I told you there are e-learning modules on Dating & Relationships! 😀
3. Do you know that Tesla is planning an India launch this Summer?
4. Would you be happy to get a Free Trial of the following products to enhance your chances of getting better at Digital?
5. Not a h o a x, not a joke, I can get you more Data on your current Airtel Internet Broadband Plan. Just go here and enter your dsl id. You may remember to thank later.
6. Inviting you to join Special Webinars and Events!
a. Free Digital Marketing Orientation Session by Digital Vidya Co Founder Pradeep Chopra! Great way to start learning digital online 🙂
b. Digital Defynd has been invited to share community marketing insights at this event by HelloMeets. Do join us 🙂
d. Suffering from an overdose of digital? Need to relax, rejuvenate and chill? Head over to our Digital Detox Retreat being organised in in association with Rural Odyssey and Nirogam. Get away from digital and closer to your self in the lap of the Himalayas 🙂
7. Oh you know More than half of internet traffic is Automated Bots! Ya really 😀
8. Dance on Chance, done right! Look what Jio did to an ailing CELEBRITY Vodafone customer!
Got some queries around digital? You can either mail back or post your question on our FABULOUS Digital Marketing Group (17,000+ members!)
To learn Digital Marketing from me and multiple other experts, just write back to me or find more details here. Sharing a glimpse of a fun and engaging Digital Vidya Digital Marketing Workshop that I recently conducted for Khaleej Times in Dubai.