30+ Experts have compiled this list of Best HACCP Courses, Training, and Certifications available online for 2021. This list includes paid and free resources for you to explore and learn HACCP.
This HACCP training offered by Learn2Serve, through 360Training, meets the USDA requirements for school district HACCP Plan Implementation and the regulatory requirement of compliance of the 2005 FDA Code. Seven principles that constitute a robust food safety system form the core of this course targeted at food handlers and food service employees. These seven principles or must-dos will help you safeguard food from microbial and toxic contamination, and make certain that the food you serve is safe, clean, and of good quality. After completing this course, you will get a Certificate of Completion that will help you land a job in a food establishment. Check out the compilation of Best Citrix Courses.
– The course complies with the USDA requirements for school district HACCP Plan Implementation
– The course meets the regulatory requirement of compliance of the 2005 FDA Code
– The course discusses seven principles or must-dos that help achieve a safe, efficient and effective service
– By completing this course following the guidelines provided, you get a printable Certificate of Completion
– Food establishment employers across the US encourage their employees/ prospective employees to earn this certification
Duration: 16 hours
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
You Can Sign up Here
This training program recognized by the International HACCP Alliance focuses on the implementation and practice of HACCP system. The program, divided into 15 sections, covers the history of HACCP, its components, pre-requisite programs, sanitation SOPs, preliminary tasks, food safety hazards, the seven HACCP principles, and enforcement of HACCP. Individuals working in the food industry will find this training program very useful.
– The training program prepares you for HACCP certification that is recognized domestically and internationally by food safety inspectors and auditors
– To earn the certificate from the International HACCP Alliance, you need to score at least 80 percent in the certification examination
– You will learn how to implement and practice HACCP
– Each section is followed by a quiz that will help you assess your learning; the scores contribute to your final grade too
Duration: 20 hours
Rating:4.4 out of 5
You Can Sign up Here
HACCP Training offers a broad range of IHA and FSEP approved HACCP training programs. HACCP for Fresh and Fresh-Cut Produce, introduces to you the food safety regulations, helps you bring the safest possible produce to the market, and guides you in monitoring and record-keeping so that you are HACCP compliant. HACCP for Processors and Manufacturers focuses on government, industry, and auditor requirements for the development and implementation of a working HACCP plan. You will also learn about Good Manufacturing Practices. With the help of Applying HACCP Principles (TM) For The Food Service Industry, you will gain knowledge of food safety principles in practice. Have a look at our take on Best CISSP Courses.
– HACCP Training has training programs suitable to HACCP team leaders and members, employees in QA production, storage and logistics, managers of food establishments looking to prepare for an audit, and students aspiring a career in the food industry
– There are courses offered and certified by NEHA, and accredited by the International HACCP Alliance
– The courses can help you earn certificates that will help you further your career in the food industry
Rating: 4.3 out of 5
4. Basic HACCP: Online Course (Alchemy Academy)
With the help of Alchemy’s online HACCP training course, you will understand the HACCP principles and master the industry best practices. The topics discussed in the course include HACCP overview, regulatory updates, HACCP principles, food safety hazards, validation, and effectiveness assessment.
– The course is useful to food safety managers and team leaders, plant managers, line supervisors, quality assurance managers, SQF practitioners, production managers, and maintenance managers
– You will learn about food safety hazards and the seven principles of the food safety system
– The International HACCP Alliance accredits the course
– The curriculum includes real-world insights and practical advice from industry experts
Duration: 8 hours
Rating: 4.3 out of 5
So these were the 4 Best HACCP Tutorial, Class, Course, Training & Certification available online for 2021. We hope that you found a course that suits you requirement. We wish you Happy Learning!