LinkedIn is one of the most under utilized social networks when it comes to digital marketing. Few realize it’s immense potential and fewer use it to its maximum capability to deliver fabulous marketing and sales results. When it comes to Personal Branding, B2B Marketing, Niche B2C Marketing and right targeting a specific professional group, LinkedIn is the best bet out there.
To help you find the best methods to learn LinkedIn marketing online, we have found the Best Courses on the subject.
Best LinkedIn Training Courses for Marketing, Sales and Personal Branding for 2018
- 1. LinkedIn Lead Generation: Resume, LinkedIn Marketing & Sales
- 2. LinkedIn Blueprint: Become An Influencer
- 3. LinkedIn Lead Generation: How to Generate High Quality Leads
- 4. Go Viral on 7 Social Media Marketing Platforms
- 5. Resume Writing (CV) + LinkedIn Profile Optimization for 2017
- 6. LinkedIn basics | You must know this first
It’s not just about networking, but lead generation, hiring, marketing and a lot of sales! This LinkedIn training for Business delves deeper into how you can rank 1st for search results, cold emailing, getting relevant traffic and converting it into sales. Instructor Jean-Gabriel Paquette is an Entrepreneur, who is a 9x Best Selling Instructor having taught 30,000+ Students. In this training program, you will find out –
– Advanced LinkedIn Strategies for B2B Marketing
– How to Drive Sales on LinkedIn
– EMail Templates for Sales Prospecting
– LinkedIn Advertising
Not only the content of the course is very applicable but the instructor is very engaging and that makes it easier to grasp the ideas being taught. The slides are also very helpful. Much appreciated thanks! – Kristoforo Magarrell
Review : 4.7 out of 5. You can Sign Up Here.
Author Dragos Stefanescu, who is Founder at TeacHack.com has successfully taught 15,000+ Students brings this LinkedIn training course around becoming an influencer on this social network, increase your contacts by 1000s and be discovered by more relevant professionals. You will learn –
– Excelling at Personal Branding on LinkedIn
– Succeeding at LinkedIn Job Hunt
– Creating a Superstar Profile
– Networking effectively on the medium
– Get real results in the fastest time
This course is a great place to get to know what linkedin is and how it works.Great strategies are presented and tips that will help both the job seeker and the recruiter. – Suciu Dan
Review : 4.4 out of 5. You can Sign up Here.
This is purely focused on leads and sales. If revenue is on your mind, this is the best LinkedIn Training for Business for you. Gustavo Escobar Henríquez teaches you to generate leads, nurture them and turn them into clients. You will get to learn –
– Client Relationship Management
– Content Marketing on LinkedIn
– Email Campaign using Contacts
– Find Ideal Prospects and Increase High Quality Leads
This is a great course to get started on LinkedIn. I have had no experience and this course gave me hands-on practical advise so that I can start right away building my process to generate leads via LinkedIn. I can fully recommend this course. – Guenther Hainz
Review : 4.6 out of 5. You can Sign up Here.
iMarket XL’s Matt Jensen teaches you Secrets to increase followers, engagement & reach on Linkedin among multiple other social media networks. Highly rated and recommended by participants, this is an impressive training for all those looking to smarten up on social networks. You will learn about
– 6 Unique Tips to get profile noticed
– Grow your connections
– Analysis of 3000 Most Successful Posts
– Promoting your Business on LinkedIn
– Increasing Engagement on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Quora and Google +
Awesome Course!!! Very informative I learned a lot of tools to use and the reasons why to use them. PLUS as an added benefit, the comedic value alone gives these lectures 5 stars. The witty commentary and subtle jokes are hilarious. Learning is fun, but so much more when you get to laugh!! – Christina Scavone
Rating : 4.5 out of 5. You can Sign up Here
Lance Wills is a Growth Marketing Consultant and Author who helps people make more $ in their careers. This LinkedIn training course will teach you to writing your resume (CV) & LinkedIn profile Using SEO Techniques to help you in the job search which will make recruiters pursue you. You will learn to –
– Create a Job Search Funnel
– Details about Job Search SEO to increase your visibility
– Digital Marketing principles that LinkedIn (and Google) employee use to rank search results (like your LinkedIn Profile)
– How to optimize profile to rank higher than peers
The LinkedIn Strategy is outstanding with his understanding of SEO and profile optimization. I would love to see a more intense version primarily based on resumes. The recommendation was to search for different samples online, but I would love to hear more on what visuals and graphics work best for my resume, much like he detailed with LinkedIn features. Great Course! – Kathleen Fournier
Review : 4.5 out of 5. You can Sign up Here.
Executive Recruiter and CEO Advisor Jason Sanders will help you get your LinkedIn profile in shape fast. You will learn to create high quality profile and find the new job you want. You will also find out how to
– Appeal to the interests of recruiters in your field
– Improve your professional credibility
– Create a high quality LinkedIn profile to find a job or advance your career
Jason clearly explained everything I needed to do, why the changes were necessary and the results I should expect afterwards. His instructions were easy to follow and direct. You need this course if your LinkedIn profile is stagnant or new. Thank you Jason, I look forward to taking more of your courses. – Mia Ransom Parnell
Review : 4.7 out of 5. You can Sign up Here.
So that was our review of some of the Best LinkedIn Training Courses for Sales, Marketing and Personal Branding. Hope you found what you were looking for. Do share the article with friends who you think may benefit from it.