A team of 20+ global design experts have done in depth research to come up with this list of Best Logo Design Courses, Classes, Program, Training, Tutorial & Certification in 2019. It includes both paid and free learning resources available online to help you learn Logo Designing. Suitable for beginners, intermediate learners as well as experts.
5 Best + Free Logo Design Courses, Classes, Tutorial and Training Online [2021 JUNE] [UPDATED]
Udemy brings you the best collection of logo design courses curated by industry experts. Upon enrolling, you will get online tutorials ranging from beginners course to typographic and vector logo design classes. Whether you are keen on getting into the domain of graphic design, 3D animation or creative designing, these video courses are right to begin with. Some of the expert video creators’ train you are- Daniel Evans, Chad Neumand, Tara Roskell, and others. Classes you will join are- Typographic logos, how to design logo, logo design essentials, learning illustrator, etc. So enrol now and start your journey with Udemy’s Logo Design on-demand video classes.
– Huge set of videos under affordable price
– Every video is top rated and positively reviewed by students
– Downloadable resources available
– Full Lifetime access to get update on new tutorials
– Students will learn about animation, user experience design, personal branding, vector graphic, etc.
– Suitable for all levels, from beginners to professionals
– 30-day money back policy if not found suitable
Ratings- 4.5 out of 5
You can Sign Up Here
The art of creating an impactful logo is not only an in-demand skill, but it also helps to make your mark as a professional. This course begins by discussing the basics and demonstrating how to draw distinct and optimally balanced designs. Dive into the detailed understanding of letter marks, monograms, and the traits of different emblems. As a part of concluding lessons, you will learn how to present mockups of your ideas to the client.
– Explore the principles of emblem creation.
– Perform thorough research before starting the construction process.
– Understand the client requirement thoroughly.
– Assignments to practice concepts covered.
– The bonus section discusses shortcuts to utilize Adobe Illustrator for designing.
Duration: 6 hours
Rating: 4.1 out of 5
You can Sign up Here
Looking forward to learn tricks and tips of logo design or want to gain expertise on illustration or hand lettering? Then Skillshare brings you with the list of online courses to join. Select from the courses like- Circular Logo Design with Draplin, Design Logo in Modern Style, Mastering Illustrator, Logo Design with Grids, and few others. These set of logo design tutorials are curated by industry experts’ like-George Bokha, DKNG Studios, Aaron Draplin, Jason Buff, and many others. The fees and duration may vary according to the tutorial. With Skillshare offering multiple logo design online courses under one roof, it is a good investment for long term learning.
– Learn from the experts of industry with their practical and theoretical videos
– Each tutorial carries live projects to get practical expertise
– Courses are designed for both beginners and intermediates gain expertise
– Earn the benefit of One Month Free Trail on every listed logo design courses
– Courses are regularly updated and queries are solved instantly
– Learn about basic illustration use; create vector, calligraphy, typography, etc.
– Join the force of 57k followers
– Learn about Typographic Logos to Golden Secrets of Hand-Lettering
– From short to long video tutorials available
Ratings- 4.7 out of 5
You can Sign Up Here
Learning logo design and artwork has now become easy with Creative Live’s online tutorial class on logo design. By enrolling, you get the access to 5 different classes curated by 5 different industry experts. Some of these experts are- Michael Stinson, Khara Plicanic, Matthew Jervis and others. Each of this online video class consists of different chapters divided into different time frame. This makes learning much easier handy. Whether you want to learn for your own logo design business or want to work as a creative designer, start your career with these online on-demand logo design video courses from Creative Live.
– Each video class carries HD content to video
– They can be viewed online and offline using desktop and mobile
– Every video carry bonus content to get practical and theoretical knowledge
– You can buy this full set of online class under sale price. Don’t miss the opportunity
– Well curated videos with live projects to get practical lesson
– Each tutorial has 3.8 to 4.6 ratings out 5
Rating- 4.6 out of 5
You can Sign Up Here
LinkedIn brings you with the huge set of logo design courses curated by industry experts. Every video consists of both practical and theoretical method, helping beginners and intermediates to learn about this creative field. From science of logo design and illustration to visual effects and logo design trend, you will find everything under one set. The best thing about these online tutorials is they are well-curated to offer instant assistant to learners and solve queries. Some of the top creators you will find are- Bill Gardner, Sean Adams, Nigel French, and others. So enrol now and learn under the experts from the field to gain the confidence in logo designing.
– Start with free one month trial
– Best video course for both beginners and intermediates
– Every video carries exercise files to get practical knowledge
– Crisp narration to understand every step
– Get the insight of creator and learn how they made it to top level
Ratings- 4.6 out of 5
You can Sign Up Here
So that was our experts’ take on Best Logo Design Training, Courses, Programs, Tutorials, Classes and Certifications available online for 2021, which will help you learn and excel at graphic designing. Do have a look around our website to find more courses on designing and other related fields, and do share this article with your friends if you found this useful.