Top experts have compiled this list of Best Stanford Course, Tutorial, Training, Class, and Certification available online for 2021. It includes both paid and free resources to help you to earn certifications in an array of subjects. These courses are suitable for beginners, intermediate learners as well as experts. You may want to check out our compilation of Best Free Courses with Certificate.
150 Best + Free Stanford Courses, Degrees, Certification, Programs & Training Online [2021 OCTOBER] [UPDATED]
It is a fact that the progress made using machine learning in the past few decades have successfully provided solutions to many of the persistent real-world problems. In this course, you will get an overview of the area as a whole and how it has impacted the ways to technological reforms. Learn about topics such as parametric and nonparametric algorithms, data mining, statistical pattern recognition, and many more aspects of supervised and unsupervised learning. Apart from this, you can explore several case studies so that you can understand how all the concepts covered in the classes add up and solve challenges in real life.
– Explore the basic ideas of how you can teach concepts to a computer by using data.
– Gain best practices and advice to follow while building your own solutions.
– Each section is accompanied by a series of quizzes for a quick revision.
– Applications such as smart robot development, medical informatics, computer vision, and more are discussed.
– Enroll and get started by learning at your own schedule.
– Share your ideas in the forum and discuss the challenges you are facing.
Developed by the collaborated efforts of Google and Stanford’s autonomous driving teams, this course will help you to program all the major systems of a robotic car. The lessons talk about the fundamentals of artificial intelligence with a focus on robotics. Concepts such as tracking, control, search, and localization are some of the things that you will learn about as they are useful in coding the necessary features. Once you are confident in the topics covered, you can go ahead with the assignments that apply these methods in the context of building self-driving cars.
Key USPs –
– Extensive programming examples help you to understand the concepts clearly.
– Join the student support community to exchange ideas and clarify doubts.
– Attempt the interactive quizzes after completing the lectures.
– Acquire the best practices of working with different strategies.
– The lessons are self-paced to fit your busy schedule.
If you are interested in building a career in computer science, then a thorough knowledge of algorithms is one of the very first requirement. This specialization created by one of the top CS universities of the world will help you to gain a strong footing of the crucial topics by focusing on the big picture instead of directly going for heavy mathematical work. Upon the completion of the lectures, you will be confident enough to crack technical interviews at top companies and interact fluently with professionals in the field.
– Primary topics covered include asymptotic notation, sorting and searching, divide and conquer, and randomized algorithms.
– Explore data structure topics such as heaps, balanced search trees, graph primitives, bloom filter, and more.
– Easy interactive lectures that make the learning a fun experience.
– The lectures don’t go into complicated mathematics.
In this course, you will indulge in practical discussions about real food and the environment in which we consume it. Explore the information and facts and skills needed to begin optimizing the way you eat and be healthier. By the end of the journey, you will have the tools needed to distinguish between foods that will support your health and those that threaten it. Apart from this, you will also get a compelling rationale for a return to simple home cooking that is a key factor in living a longer and healthier life.
– Enrollment does not require any prerequisite.
– Understand the impact of cultural changes and how they have affected our eating habits and choices.
– Focus on sustainable solutions to the challenge of choosing healthier foods more frequently.
– Explore the implications of processed food on our body and why real and whole food is a better solution to our health woes.
– Get acquainted with the struggles of a pre-diabetic man and learn from his experience about how he tackled his health issues step by step.
This course is designed to help scientist and individuals in the scientific field to articulate their ideas better. Go over the principles of good writing and write faster by learning to curb your anxiety. The lectures also discuss the different formats of writing such as manuscript, grant, and ethical issues in the scientific publication based on the crowd. By the end of the classes, you will be proficient in presenting your content in an organized manner that can be easily comprehended by the intended audience.
– No prior experience is required to enroll in the certification.
– Practice cutting clutter from writing.
– Focus on writing with strong, active verbs.
– Vary sentence structure and write strong paragraphs.
– Gain best practices and tips to make the writing process easier, efficient, and organized.
– The flexible schedule allows you to learn as per your convenience.
Review: The course is so informative that I think everyone should take a try. It provides us fundamental elements to write in a professional way that is not only for our study but also for our profession. -T
This comprehensive program guides you to explore the inner workings of cryptographic systems and how to use them in real-world applications. Commence by understanding how communication between two parties can be secured despite any attacker tapering with the traffic and eavesdropping on the message being passed. Examine various deployed protocols and analyze the mistakes in existing systems. In the second half of the course, you will discuss the public key techniques and get exposure to many practical and fun projects.
-Get an overview of what cryptography is about as well as the first example ciphers.
– Understand the working techniques of block ciphers that are useful in building more powerful forms of encryption.
– Each theory concept is followed by real-world examples which make the learning experience more interesting
– Attempt the quizzes and graded assignments to measure your grasp on the topics covered.
– Reset the deadlines and learn as per your schedule.
Review: Cutting edge cryptography topics. Good explanations and slides, but the pause button is highly recommended. Can be a bit too mathematical for the general public, and not very formal for mathematicians. -BC
In this introductory level program on supervised learning, you will learn about the regression and classification methods. The curriculum includes topics such as linear, polynomial and logistic regression and linear discriminant analysis, cross-validation and the bootstrap, model selection and regularization methods, nonlinear models, support vector machines. Apart from this, some unsupervised learning methods are discussed, as well.
– The classes can be taken by anyone with basic knowledge of statistics, linear algebra, and computing.
– Focus on the important elements of modern data analysis.
– All the computing tasks in the classes are done using R, but no prior knowledge is required in it as all the syntax and logic are covered from scratch.
– Use the suggested resources to enhance the learning experience.
– Complete the exercises with a score of 50% or higher, to generate your Statement of Accomplishment from within the course.
If you are interested in working with huge data sets and drawing insights from them, then this is a worthy option for you. The major topics covered in the lessons include MapReduce systems and algorithms, Locality-sensitive hashing, Algorithms for data streams, PageRank and Web-link analysis, Social-network graphs, Dimensionality reduction, and Machine-learning algorithms. As the content is suitable for graduate-level students, so the prerequisite includes a thorough knowledge of Data structures, Algorithms, Database systems, Linear algebra, Multivariable Calculus, and Statistics. You may also want to check out our compilation of best data structures and algorithms course.
– A free copy of the textbook Mining of Massive Datasets is available for download.
– The lectures are self-paced.
– All the topics are covered in depth with key tips from the instructors.
– Get 50% of the marks(half for homework and a half for final) to earn the statement of accomplishment and 80% for a distinction.